Tuesday, February 7, 2012

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck

2.8.12, The Giants won the Superbowl and my father-in-law ( a hardcore fan) cried tears of joy!

Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
Maddy's Father-in-law is a diehard Giants fan.
He cried tears of joy when they won the super bowl!
and then, she {snapped}
Photobucket

Becky, Philly
Shoshi's Grandparents got a dog.
I took a picture so I could tag Shoshi on facebook.
We really miss the great Shosh-meister!
Live and Love...Out Loud

2.8

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
Angry Julie Monday

Weds Feb 8th, Morning Mayhem

Caroline, England
NapTime MomTog
and then, she {snapped}
2012.02.08, Happy birthday to my mom! Who, is not 521 but 53 (we didn't have a "3" as we thought so we improvised). Cheesecake birthday cake? Yes please!
Emily, Canada
Emily's mom is 521 years old.
HOLY COW!
Not really...she is 53 but they didn't have a 3 candle : )
Happy Birthday to Emily's Mom!
Live and Love...Out Loud
April 25, Monday
Jennifer Bowen in Germany
Angry Julie Monday
Oct 11, 2010 - A beautiful day, Ahhh.......it's a dog's...no....a cat's life!
Wanda, Canada
We love our kitty in our house. She is purrrrrfect!





2.9, Ayaka, before going to bed.
Rikako, Japan
Rikako's little girl Ayako just before going to bed. Sweet dreams baby.

12.15
Salma, Canada
My little helper was not much of a help with this puzzle.
NapTime MomTog
08.02.12, A little snow transforms our village completely.

May, Germany
I love how a little bit of snow completely transforms our village.


2.15 Today I am craving
Lola, Utah
Is there any better snack than this?


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my photo! You have inspired me to get back to blogging again. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first quote. And I also love seeing pics from all over the world. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots I especially love Lola's cause that is an awesome snack! Yum! Happy Wednesday ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how these posts capture the beauty, differences, and similarities that we all have and share in life!

    I can only hope to live to be 521! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete